Below you will find the downloadable documents allowing you to apply for a PhD position available here.
- Call for candidates
- Application form
- Certificate of enrolment in a Master's degree (if needed)
- Sworn statement - mobility rule
- FAQ - PhD candidates
Eligibility of the PhD applicants:
- ESR eligibility criteria: As Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) you shall, at the time of recruitment by the host organisation, be in the first four years of your research career and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree. The four years start to count from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him/her to embark on a doctorate.
- Mobility rule: Applicants from all countries are eligible. However, you may not apply if you have resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies) in France for more than 12 months during the 3 years immediately preceding the call deadline (March, 31st, 2021). Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- You must have a master’s degree or equivalent university degree (with respect to the requirements of the host institutions and the regional doctoral school) earned no more than 4 years prior to the call deadline (March 31st, 2021) and in hand by the start of the PhD contract (before August, 31 2021).