Eligibility of Supervisors
Supervisors will be selected according to the following criteria:
- At least one of the two supervisors shall have an HdR (a French Diploma that qualifies a researcher to direct doctoral research;
- Supervisors must be affiliated with a member of PEARL consortium;
- At least one of the two supervisors shall belong to one of the laboratories affiliated with the Graduate Schools;
- Supervisors must have proficiency in English for professional use.
Research projects requirements
- Research project have to respect the "3i" principle and shall have two mandatory supervisors.
Thesis subjects must respect ethical practices in research and will be ineligible otherwise.
Documents of reference are the “Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union” and
the “European Convention on Human Rights” from the European Union. Supervisors will be
asked to provide their CV in order to ensure that they have adequate experience for the
research project. The project itself will be detailed in a 6-page dossier explaining the research
project, its impacts and requirements (in terms of skills, etc.).
- To be fully eligible, at least one of the two supervisors shall follow a mandatory training on how to supervise a PhD students. (Do not take into account if you had already underttaken this training). More information to come.